Wednesday, March 21, 2012

summer goals: part II

About a month ago I posted about this summer goals blog that I had recently stumbled upon. I loved how it exemplified the excitement and anticipation I feel for summer each year, and I ordered the book shortly afterwards. After poring through the book, I felt inspired by the collaboration of photos and lists of summer goals, and I asked a few friends to share their own goals with me. Once I started receiving photos from my friends it was hard not to steal some of their dreamy sounding ideas, but I resisted their influence... for now. I'm pretty certain this is first time I've ever written a list of things I hope to do over the summer, but I doubt it will be the last.

Thank you to Sandi, Danielle, Matthew, Petra, and Tim for participating! I love how each entry is so different, but represents each person so well. I can't wait for summer.

Sandi Falconer - deadweight and falconwright

Danielle Wright - Caboto and falconwright

Matthew Richmond

Petra Cuschieri

Mine.

Tim Smith


3 comments:

  1. Nice! I am going to adopt Tim's "buy and use sunscreen" goal too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason & Sandi, thank you!

    I think everyone should adopt Tim's goal. Too bad I can't travel back in time and tell 17 year old me all about it.

    ReplyDelete